Trip to the National Museum of Anthropology
Chapultepec, Mexico City
*Prices and conditions are subject to change.
Visit the world-famous Museum of Anthropology; one of the most important museums in Latin America.
This is a very special trip as you’ll get to know the National Museum of Anthropology, which is considered one of the most important museums in Latin America. During your trip, you’ll learn about the prehispanic cultures which made their mark in Mexico through the ages.
You’ll hear interesting facts about the pieces there and about the wonderful art and history in this incredible cultural space. You’ll be in awe as soon as you enter this amazing building and be transported into a prehispanic universe!
You will see the original “Sun Stone”, better known as the Aztec Calendar
- You’ll learn about many ancient cultures from around Mexico
- You’ll learn about the museum itself
Number of people
Valid for 1
What does it include?
Ticket for access to the museum
What doesn’t it include?
- Food and drink
- Pictures and souvenirs
Availability and duration
Approximately 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- Monday (no tour)
- Tuesday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
- Wednesday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
- Thursday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
- Friday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
- Saturday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
- Sunday 10:00 hrs. – 13:30 hrs.
Dress and Requirements
Wear comfortable clothes with appropriate footwear. We recommend you take sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, an umbrella or rain jacket during rainy season, cash and/or card for tips and personal expenses.
Try not to drink alcohol before departure and try to get a good night’s rest the night before!
- Meeting point is at the flag in front of the museum at 9:50 am.
- We will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes should you be late.
- It is necessary for you to mention the name of the person going on the tour, a phone number and an e-mail address should we need to contact said person.
For any changes to your experience such as a date change, you must call the number at the bottom of your booking at least 48 hour prior to the beginning of the experience to avoid a refund cancellation.
Bookings are subject to availability.*
Prices, descriptions and details of these products are subject to change. *
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.