Tour of the Basilica of Guadalupe
Mexico City Historical Centre
*Prices and conditions are subject to change.
Visit the Basilica of Guadalupe, the most important catholic temple in Latin America.
Enjoy a tour which will take you to the most important religious centre in Latin America for those of catholic faith. It receives 20 million pilgrims a year in order to witness the image of the Virgin Mary which miraculously appeared according to the Catholic faith.
During this trip you will be able to admire the inside of the basilica as well as the “Cerro de Tepeyac”, where faithfuls believe the image of the Virgin appeared.
Later on you will visit the Basilica Museum, located in the ancient convent of Capuchin nuns and see neohispanic art.
To end the tour, you’ll have time to explore the basilica yourself and the grounds surrounding it and attend mass if you so choose.
- Visit the basilica of Guadalupe
- Visit the “Cerro de Tepeyac”
- Visit the Basilica Museum
Number of people
Valid for 1
What does it include?
- Round-trip transport from the meeting point in Mexico City.
- Bilingual guide.
What doesn’t include?
- Food and drink
Availability and duration
Approximately 5 hours.
- Sunday 14:50 hrs
Dress and Requirements
Wear comfortable clothes with appropriate footwear.
We recommend you take sunscreen a hat, sunglasses, an umbrella or rain jacket during rainy season, cash and/or card for tips and personal expenses.
– Not available on the 12th of December –
- It is necessary for you to give the name of the person registered to join the tour, a phone number and an e-mail address should we need to contact you.
- We will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes should you be late.
- You can cancel this activity 48 hours prior to departure in order to guarantee a refund.
- The meeting point is at Hostal Amigo, ubicado en Isabel la Católica 61A Col. Centro at 3:00pm.
- Please book beforehand. Bookings are subject to availability.
Prices, descriptions and details of this product are subject to change.
Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm